vendredi 29 avril 2011

...

A única coisa boa de Immortel são as versões e alusões a Charles Baudelaire durante o filme. Ah, e os filmes mudos no museu também. Deixo tudo o que aparece de Baudê para a posteridade entre estes meus posts anônimos.

Remember the sign we saw, my soul
That beautiful, soft summer morning
Round a turning in the path
A disgusting carcass on a bed scattered with stones
Its legs in the air like a woman in need
Burning its wedding poisons
Like a fountain with its rhythmic sobs
I could hear it clearly with a long murmuring sound
But I touch my body in vain to find the wound
I am the vampire of my own heart
One of the great outcasts condemned to eternal laughter
Who can no longer smile

Ceaselessly by my side moves the Demon
He swims around me like impalpable air
I swallow and feel it burn my lungs
And fill them with eternal desire and guilt

Moreover, it matters not that we discuss it
Of your eyes, your green eyes
Lakes of my soul tremble and vice versa
My dreams in form of insanity
To soothe those bitter commotions
But all that it is not worth
Of prodigy of your saliva
It bites my soul, and it dizzies and
Swirls it down, remorselessly
Rolling it, fainting to the underworld

Aucun commentaire: